Friday, July 10, 2009

Poor K750i


Last night while I'm rushing for my assignment for intro to advertising, I recharge my k750i just beside my laptop. At first it's recharging okok~ But all of a sudden after I press the phone to check if there's any msg, it turned off. I kept turning it on back but useless. I think the system inside suddenly gone malfunctioning. It pissed me off really. However, it become my excuse to change a new phone. ahhahaha.. Gotta think carefully about this first. Anyway, I just came back from Kampar and I'm in Ipoh now. Once I stepped out from the bus, I directly went to the phone service centre. They told me that I can only get back my phone either tomorrow or monday. Currently I had borrowed waisiong's nokia to use just for this period. Extremely not used to the controls! Anyway, thx to waisiong and I at least still got a phone to use. If i really wanna change phone~ Is there any recommended phone? O.O long time didn't check out for phones ady... O U T D A T E D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment