Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sick


I hate being sick. Once I get sick, usually it'll last for almost a week. This time is even more serious. Terrible headache causing fever and then suddenly terrible sore throat, being infected by bacteria. Damn... What a miserable days I'm going thru.. Till now, I'll still haven't recover from sick yet. Keep feeling headache and dizzy. Worst of all, terrible sorethroat. Making me can't eat and drink well. Lost all my appetite. Haizzz... I wanna recover faster.. With my love one and my family support me, I'll recover as soon as possible.
To all my frens, don't worry. I'll get back with u all in a short while. See you then guys.
I guess it's time for me to rest again. Feeling dizzy now, dowan to get collapse in front computer tho. hahaha.. Byez.

*my fever almost reach 40C tho. -.-

1 comment: