Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tsunami Strikes Again!!???


I heard that tsunami is striking West M'sia once again due to an earthquake occured in Indonesia. Is it true? Some of my friends in Penang said that they can felt the slight vibration from the impact. Tsunami~ It's a horrible disaster. I advise that everyone should stay away from the beach temporary to avoid any unfortunate incidents happened. Do not ever take risk! Love yourself and your love one.
This reminds me of an upcoming movie tho. ^^ 2012. I wonder if the Earth will become like that or not in the future. O.O From the movie it seems cool. But if it is ever happened in real life, it's totally created a chaos and the end of the world will push us toward the edge of death..

1 comment:

  1. Something couldn't be avoid. I'm currently working beside the beach. Haha. I might can see the real tsunami =p

    ReplyDelete