Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alone


Very boring and lonely inside house now~ haizz....
Is there anything I can do?
I tried to concentrate in doing something, but whatever I did, I just can't concentrate..
Even the thing I love the most which is playing computer games I also losing my interest in it..
I couldn't make myself to enjoy things I'm doing..
It's just too quiet and silent over here...
Really not used to being alone...
I missed the past...
Everything that happened in the past seems like just a dream now...

3 comments:

  1. Dun sad. Your bro me teman u. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. narh..
    is like tat,isnt it?
    we gotta get used to it since we still have years to go..
    normally i will be at home,
    so jus bear with it for these few day~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. balik hometown jor lo~ hahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete