Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday~


A tiring day after fetch my gf back to home at Tronoh and I went back to Ipoh. Kinda miss her as I drive back home. T_T Traffic as usual kinda sux and jam~ haizzz.. Even Ipoh also started to jam..
What to do? Music~ Turned on the radio and BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
While driving back home kinda boring~ So, I took out my phone and started snapping photos randomly as I drive. XD After the long traffic I manage to get to a more peaceful route to drive. hahahaha...
Luckily no police around or I'm really srewed. Hahaha..
After back home rest awhile, then suddenly YueFang and KinTeng pop out from nowhere and asked me to go yumcha along. XD Then we 3 go fetch WenBin as well and four of us go Gunung Rapat Old Town Kopitiam chit chat. Kinda long time didn't met up these old frens. ^^ I met my current class rep there too, Tai Yee Tak. Soon after yumcha session we went for snooker. I'm only spectator tho. XD
Back home around 1am and almost need to overnight at the side of street cause my family all slept already and I forget bring housekeys. LOL. Luckily my mum woke up as I called. Hahaha. That's how my Thursday for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment