Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3P


Pro Piano Player. The title is just for catching attention. XD Piano version songs played by a pro piano player, Yoonha Hwang.


Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz



Baby - Justin Bieber



Love the way you lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna



Fireflies - Owl City


These are some several videos on the pro piano player. To get more of his videos, please visit YouTube. ^^


Last time I wished to play piano as well. However, due to my determination is low, I just left it aside. >.< Haih... Kinda regret tho. What to do? That's life. Whatever you did, you can't turn back and restart. You can only change to make your future better. ^^ Never hesitate in what you wanna do. Just do it.


Last but not least, before I end my post here, wanna share another great video with all my blog readers. ^^



Jay Sean - Down


Okay~ That's all. Bye bye. Thanks for reading. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment