Sunday, July 18, 2010

Postponed Galaxy S


Haih~~~~ Thought of getting my Galaxy S yesterday through Maxis package. However, it ran out of stock and only will be available back on Monday onward. T_T what a bad luck~ Haih... Supposingly I'm playing with my Galaxy S now.. Argghhh~  However, luckily, the girl incharge said will reserve for me. ^^ So, next Saturday, I'll be getting my Galaxy S. Yippee!!!!! Btw, I'm selling off my LG Crystal GD900. Anyone interested? XD

Already changed the screen protector to anti-fingerprints type. ^^ As good as new.

4 comments:

  1. wah..so fast u change phone again..
    u sell how much o??

    ReplyDelete
  2. if can pay in installment i buy from u then...hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. See how first ba~ XD wait I get Galaxy S this week first

    ReplyDelete