Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random Photo


Some photos of the scenery around KAMPAR I captured recently using my LG GD900 CRYSTAL. Some snapped quite nice some not so.

This one has been edited after I snapped the picture. Made it look more sharp tho. But the outcome seems okok only~ >.< Anyway, I tried to make it look better, didn't I?



This one was captured during the day when I'm celebrating my dad's birthday at the Oversea Restaurant at KAMPAR Eastlake. Not as what I expected to become. >.< Hmmm~ Guess I gotta purchase a DSLR right? Hahahaha.... Saving money for that di~ Ganbatte. ^^



Captured today before going for Public Speaking class just now. Cloudy day. Of course, few hours later become rainy day and added mud to KAMPAR. lol~~

Last but not least, I got an awesome picture you all might like. XD I guess everyone will like when saw this tho. My "syiling"s I had collected for don't know how long~ =.=||| I checked on my drawer and found these. No wonder my drawer heavy like 10KG dumb bell last time. ZZzzzzz~~

Money~ Money~ Money~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment