Thursday, September 22, 2011

iPad2 3G failed in China


iPad 2
I bet most of us here already knew that previously in China, people dare to sell off their organs just to get the popular iPad 2.
I mean "What the heck?"???
Selling off organs just to get this piece of high-end gadget?
I would call them as no brain seriously.
Even though I'm a tech-geek, I wouldn't be so stupid to end my life for this stuff.
We need to be trendy and stay up to date, YEA!
But sacrifice for tech? Big NO NO!

Apparently iPad 2 3G has just launched in China.
And surprisingly, no one is in the line as expected to be. LOL
Apple staffs on site, *speechless.

iPad 2 3G launch in China
This is the worst product launch it seems.
My words? This is embarrassing.
If I'm working there as the staff of the famous brand, Apple, I would call it a day earlier.
Hahaha.

More pictures of the event:

Nobody nobody but you?
Embarrass to look at the camera? LOL
[via micgadget]

No comments:

Post a Comment