Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blogger New Interface


New blogger interface.
I have just notice that blogger had a new interface which looks quite decent and look more professional compared to the previous one.
Personally I would say that I'm kinda love this new interface.
Simple and elegant.

However, I think I need some time to get used to the navigation and controls again cause this is some total new things compared to the previous interface.
I love the stat graph which provide a good analytic for traffic monitoring.
Besides, I notice one thing is that, I am able to synchronize my Google Readers with it.
This made my reading easier too. ^^
I can gain direct access to my reading source and blog straight away in blogspot now.

A lot of new things are available in this newer version.
More to explore right now. ^^
It's good to see that it's getting better and better.

Another thing I noticed is that the availability to edit your blog URL again.
The previous edition of blogger doesn't provide that option but this new one did.
Clean UI easy to navigate.
Totally cool. ^^
Made my blogging mood getting better.
Google is the BEST!

**Hoping that Google.inc will provide a better blogging apps for mobile devices and tablets. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment