Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final Exam Result...


My final exam result just came out and I had just checked it. Kinda disappointed. Not as I expected. My GPA this semester is 3.15 and my CGPA for this foundation is 2.49 only. haizzz... Very disappointed. I get B for my socio psychology which I had never expected and B+ for my Math. My Math result I even more didn't expected. I expected to get an A- at least. But now I only get B+. WTF! haizzz... Anyway, as long as I can pass my foundation peacefully then it's more than enough. Ok. GTG. I wanna play emo now. XD

1 comment:

  1. well...i din actually go and see my result..all based on wht my mui mui said..
    hahaha..
    but its ok lar..
    as long as we pass our foundation then ok dy lar..
    wht is important is when we are in degree..hahaha
    cheer up!

    ReplyDelete