Monday, May 18, 2009

Puppies~


Kinda lazy to post tho~ But wanna post also... But I won't write much in this post. Just enjoy the pictures.


Okay~ First of all, this is Chasy, which is the mother of the puppies i adopted now. Used to be hyperactive dog, but now become hyperlazy dog already after giving birth to 6.


These are 2of the 6 puppies I temporary taking care of. 2being taken by frens and 2left at kampar. These 2are the only puppies I'm taking care of now. White color that puppy is mine and the brown one is Ben's.
Several days when I first brought them back, they still need to be feed milk. But nowadays, I give them puppies biscuits which cost me RM5.49 each box. 4days these 2hungry puppies already finished them off. =.= I admit they have extremely huge appetite. For now, I'm teaching them some tricks. But kinda hard. The only thing the puppies want is just food.


Cute or not? It seems alwiz emo wan... =.= Sleepy eyes...


This is the best photo I took so far. Kinda hard to snap even a single photo as they're just like their mother, hyperactive. Alwiz moving nonstop.


Still young~ Let them sleep inside a basket le.. But when woke up surely will climb out wan... Their hobby now is just eat and sleep. Other than that, shit and pee. And I'll become the cleaner. T_T


Ben's puppy. Kinda wild tho. Alwiz biting my puppy. T_T





Ok la~ That's all so far.. See, it also don't want see you already. Hahaha.. I'll post more when I'm able to get more nice photos of it.
By the way, since the arrival of these two puppies, my house cat become homeless already and always sleep at the roof because of scare the puppies. Dog become it's phobia already because there's one time it's being bitten by 4dogs together and after 3days recovering, it's being bitten by another dog yet again. =.=


THIS IS THE PITIFUL CAT!

1 comment:

  1. aww..they are so cute...
    hahaha...
    better take good care of them..
    hahaha...
    tqtq``

    ReplyDelete