Saturday, July 4, 2009

Always Miss You


Everytime when I'm being with my dearest Sum Yee, I just felt that there's always not enough time being with her. I always wanna be with her longer every each second. Today we went to Jaya Jusco to watch movie. Supposingly, we were going to watch Transformer2 which is everyone crazying about right now. Unfortunately, we aren't manage to book the tickets on time and we had to go for another movie which is Ice Age3. It's not bad either. Quite a funny and interesting movie. Worth watching.



After the movie, we had a walk and bought some ladies stuff. Quite a new experience for me tho. O.O She's going to go back Penang tomorrow early morning at 6. >.< way too early. It's bcoz her fren's father is going fetch them back. Hmmm... Time pass by way too fast. Today pass by just like a blink of eye and now I'm already sitting here typing my blog at 9.37pm. Still very clear in my mind, 9.37am, I'm on the way to fetch my dearest. 3years~ I have to wait 3years for both of us complete our studies and then only we can really live under the same roof and meet each other everyday. Anyway, I believe these 3years will pass by very fast and sweet moments awaiting us ahead. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment