Thursday, July 2, 2009

Barely Surviving~


Now the time showing is 3.22am. I had just barely finished my English individual assignment. It's not very tough tho. But I wanna give my best shot into this so that during my final exam, it'll be much easier for me to score. It's almost half semester by now and all the pressure seems to be squeezing in already. Mid-term exam is just around the corner as well. I had to be more strong to overcome all the obstacles that are coming toward me slowly but surely now. After these few days, I'll be back in Ipoh by Saturday morning. At least have some time for me to chill a bit and release myself from all the stress. I'm going to meet up with my dearest too. ^^ A really very good day to spend with. I'm planning on watching Transformer 2 on that particular day. Gotta be very fun I suppose. Anyway, I think it's time for me to sleep by now. Going to attend 8am class tomorrow morning and end class at 8pm. -.-||| just thinking of it is already enough to make me feel tiring. I'm looking forward for this coming Saturday. ^^ Goodnite. End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment