Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lousy Bus Company


A well known bus company that I trusted since long ago had disappointed me totally last week. My girlfriend and her fren booked tickets to go back Penang last Thursday and it had been confirmed on Friday that they can get the ticket latest by Sunday 1hour before the bus depart from the terminal. We went there 3hours earlier to get the tickets. However, the staffs there really pissed me off. They said they didn't receive any booking regarding that. It was totally bullshit! They had confirmed us that we can get the tickets and then they said there's no record about it. We requested to talk with the manager but she was not there. WTF! We can't complain anything about it and nothing much we can do eventho we argue about it as there's really no more seats available. We bought the next day morning tickets instead. I doesn't intend to mention the name of the company here. Instead, I'll give you some clue to guess. Hibiscus~

No comments:

Post a Comment