Friday, September 4, 2009

Once in a blue moon


A very spectacular view during the silent night. Very perfect ring of cloud was formed around the moon during the night of o4 September 2009. Someone might saw this before but not for me. Therefore, it's something really magnificent to me. I was deeply attracted to it and keep wondering what's that. I got some silly thought such as 'Is it the ozone layer broken a hole?'. It's because it really look like a glass that covering Earth being punched a perfect hole. Anyway, I really wish to see more of these weird but wonderful things. It leave a beautiful mark in my mind always.

As my camera only 2.0mp, I couldn't snap the real scene. So, I regenerate a similar one with photoshop. However, the outcome doesn't look ori at all~ Sorry bout that~

1 comment: