Monday, August 31, 2009

National Day Eve


I had a wonderful day with my dear yesterday. She came back from Penang and we spent a day together happily. We went a lot of places in Ipoh and ate a lot of food. ^^ At Ipoh Parade, we had a sweet moment there. She bought me a cool necklace.

This is the necklace. ^^ Pretty much the style I like.

We went to Jaya Jusco once after buying the necklace. We also had our dinner at Jusco at the restaurant below TGV Cinema. Then we went to buy some stuffs and proceed to Black Canyon to surf net using our laptops. ^^



This is what we had ordered. Not bad. But abit kinda costly after applying the tax. I doesn't really care how much it is because during that time I really had a great moment being together with my love one. ^^


We went to watch 'I love you, Beth Cooper'. Kinda nice for a good laugh. But story line not too good. Above all, the best part is that I have spent my lovely time being with my dear. ^^ Nothing felt much better than being with your love one and I love the feeling very much. I love my dear, Baobei. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Just wanna comment on the drinks. Haha. Look special. What that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. black canyon dunno what what frost.. kinda nice~ but don't eat the coffee powder~ stir and mix it into the drink~ if not, the powder taste damn bitter~ >.<

    ReplyDelete