Friday, September 4, 2009

Gap in between~


Ever since I proceeded to Degree, I realized that things around me are changing silently but surely~ Gaps between are getting larger and larger.. Things aren't the same as used to be.. The situations are getting more and more obvious and severe.. Kinda sad when think about it.. However, that's life~ Life meant to have changes sooner or later.. Anyway, I wish that things would return where it was to be (which is quite impossible).. I wished everything can turn around and become better.. Time will decide everything~

4 comments:

  1. Time for you to learn new thing and be mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. narh..i agree with wht u wrote..
    wht to do?haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every stage have different life style. Just adapt yourself into it =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. just move forward~ that's what i can say~ haiz~

    ReplyDelete