Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chinese Softwares


Sometime I really wonder why some nice and awesome software such as Xunlei and TTplayer only available in chinese version. Why can't they make it into international language compatible, ENGLISH! It's kinda sux when users from worldwide wanna use them but couldn't fully understand the software due to the languages. Not to say that I'm bias or so whatever, but these developers kinda stingy! Don't you think so?? Not user-friendly at all!! Haizzzz... This my might only my perspective toward these matters as I'm English educated and I can't read Chinese. It's quite frustrated when you wanna do something but you couldn't help it due to some minor prob.. Anyway, just hope that there'll be some good changes happened so that everyone can use this useful softwares. Sharing is caring. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. haha. agree. im a programmer. agree wf u. hehe. programme tat developed should be multi language

    ReplyDelete