Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some bullshits!


Just came back from playing basketball with Avinesh not long ago. It's been quite sometime since the last time I went to the basketball court late in the night with friends. I think the last time I went there is last year December or November. However, it's not as fun as it used to be when the time I spent together with my friends during foundation. It'll be a crazy night everytime we went there until one day the guard came and chase us off because of being too noisy and disturbing people sleeping. Hahaha.. ^^ Quite a fun time spent in the past.

Anyway, from the game just now, Avinesh seems to have improved his skills in basketball already. Not as noob as last time tho. XD As for me, I become very lousy already. I try for 10shots and I guess only 2shots will score.  Haha.. Gotta practice back to score more I guess. I think next time should drag along Waisiong and Black to play together too. Only me and Avinesh seems pretty boring.. ^^ Need some jokers to cheer up the situation. Haha..

Another thing I wanna say is that, Kampar seems becoming no life already. Or maybe I should say that since I had proceeded to Degree, my life in Kampar seems pretty dull already. It's very boring everyday over here. My daily routine nowadays is as following, wake up, study, eat, computer, and sleep. Always try to think that what can I do besides these shits! Arghhh~ If Kampar here ever have a cinema such as TGV and GSC, I guess it'll make a pretty big bucks and confirm I'll go there very frequent to kill my time rather than wasting my time in room facing the walls and computer 24/7.

Okay. I guess enough for these shits now. Time to rest already. Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment