Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally~


finally... my last exam paper had been over... it's social psychology.. kinda tough for english weakling like me tho... i didn't do it very well tho.. eventho the essay part had been spotted and i studied it several times.. i still couldn't score it properly during the test.. kinda disappointed with it... hopefully i'll manage to pass this subject (I need to pass this subject to proceed to degree~ T_T)... finally i had the time to relax abit after 2weeks of ultimately extremely studying... which caused me to be sick during today exam... this's is also a factor why i couldn't did well in the exam... *excuse to comfort myself.. XD
haizzzzz... i tot that after exam i can go all out hanging out today... but stupid sickness made me had to lie on de bed tonight i guess... see how la~~ if i'm getting better, i might going out as well.. temptation.. what to do.. hahahaha...
okie.. i guess i'll stop this post here... my mind already stuck becoz of the exam... can't figure out what to post anymore temporary... tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment