Saturday, May 2, 2009

Returned to Hometown, Ipoh


Haizzzzz.... ended foundation finally... i nvr tot that i would miss the time being in foundation so much... before i end foundation, the only thing in my mind is to complete foundation studies as soon as possible... today is the last day i met all the person i saw during my foundation... my group mates.. TB4.. my housemate, ah bong... haizzz... miss they all le... all like just a dream... a blink of eyes and then one year passed... so fast... i wish i can meet them again some day... good frens are hard to be found... treasure them while they're around u bcoz someday they might leave u suddenly...

returned to hometown at 1pm+... ntg to do as usual... i played restaurant city the whole day... really very boring here... but i'm happy to back here also coz my family all missed me very much and i'm quite happy when being around them... ^^ my younger bro went to redang... so syok le him... T_T i wish i can go for a trip as well... hmmm.. sitting here really ntg to do... i think i sleep la... byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment