Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kawaii~~


Today, avivi has been officially become a member of our house, 1592.. and the other fella, Ash, still couldn't see him anywhere.. i guess most probably at emi house~ wondering doing what?? i also dunno~ dun ask me.. ask the the person himself~

I woke up at 1.30pm today and I heard a bad news.. Black, Ben and Wai Siong said that Chasy, our house dog, puppies were discovered by the Danish House staffs today bcoz Orange is shifting house, the staff came over and check everything to make sure everything is ok.. I wonder what ll happened to the puppies.. I dowan them being throw off from the house.. They're too cute to become a stray dog.. Sumore, I wanna raise one of it...

Whole evening passed.. But the office staffs still didn't come over to take any actions... i guess they temporary allow us to keep the dog or something else... Anyway, i'm glad that the puppies and chasy are safe..

We saw something interesting and cute today... Rabbits.. Cute~~~ ^^ it belongs to a computer shop owner named Anna.. That's what they all called her... I dunno whether I spelled it correctly anot...







It might be tiny... but it's cute and adorable... living beings are something very beautiful but doesn't last forever because every living beings have a duration to live... we should appreciate every people and living beings around us while they're still around.. it'll be too late to regret when they're gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment