Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Genting


Last Sunday I went to one day trip with my girlfriend at Genting Highlands. Kinda crowded tho. Thought of wanna go for outdoor games but it's really crowded as raya is going on. In the end, we only playing around in the indoor. We went to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. A lot of cool and unbelievable stuff there. But some are lame things. We also manage to snap quite a lot of pictures. But as our phones left not much batteries, we can't continue to snap more. Quite a sad case. T_T I have quite a lot of fun with my girlfriend there. Even though it's a very tiring day, but being with her going around here and there make me felt satisfied. ^^ When we arrived home, we went to celebrate my grandma birthday too. It's really a nice day.


Snap using phone cam. Kinda low quality, but can't expect much as it's only a small megapixel.

No comments:

Post a Comment