Friday, September 25, 2009

No More Kampar~


The title of this post doesn't mean Kampar is destroyed or vanished. The meaning of it is Kampar is no more Kampar that we used to have. The fresh air and peaceful environment had been snatched away since the arrival and increasing of students in UTAR. Students are occupying almost 80% area in new town of Kampar. The arrival of new batch of students came along with their very own vehicles brought along the pollutions and infected our precious harmony Kampar environment. Haizzz...
Nowadays, we no longer breathing fresh air. What we had are dust and polluted air. Kinda hate to say so, but I hate this kind of environment.
Not to say that I'm blaming the new students, but what I wanted to say is that we should minimize the usage of vehicles here by cycling or car pooling also consider good enough.
That's not the only problem I'm frustrated about. Another thing is that each students seem to drive a car here their own. Westlake used to be quite vacant and suitable to cycle around. But the number of cars had increased and occupying most of the space here. Each side of a road was fully parked with cars and some even worse, they park their car on the road which created a f***ing traffic jam.
Okay. Enough of students. Lecturers themselves are being an idiot as well. One of the lecturer living beside me is totally a bitch! I wonder should consider her as fail parking or no brain. She park at the alley that only can be fit in a row of cars. Knowing that the alley already no more parking, she still park there and created a jam there. She stuck her car there in front of me and a few friends as if no one seeing that. Being a lecturer doesn't know how to behave well.
I wish Kampar can become back like the Kampar I used to live in during my foundation moment.

1 comment:

  1. Same as me here. Wanna complain on it so long also actualli. I consider the 1st badge degree in UTAR Kampar. I love the environment that time. Peacefully quite and relax and enjoy. Semester over semester more n more crowded wf people and VEHICLE. ACCIDENT. haiz... Luckily I move to another place fast.

    ReplyDelete