Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sickening Breakfast


Just had my breakfast just now at Kam Jing. The food there was totally sux... It used to be very delicious last time. But I wonder why it changed so much. I ate a plate of 'wan ton mee' which cost me RM3. The 'wan ton' got the taste of the longkang, seriously, I'm not joking or trying to spreading some bad rumours. It's the truth. I felt like wanted to vomit as I'm eating it. =.= Then, I ordered a glass of white coffee. It taste sux too.. It got the taste of smelly sweat. In my mind, I'm keep thinking of "WTF????". I wonder if my frens experienced it before or not. This shop had been in my blacklist now. No more Kam Jing. =.=

1 comment:

  1. Haha. But I can you seem so hungry until eat all the wanton although it taste like longkang

    ReplyDelete