Friday, August 12, 2011

Black Friday


Friday is supposed to be a happy day as the next day will be holiday.
As for me, it's the other way round.
I had a black friday.

Once I stepped out from my house this morning, I already knew that something bad will happen to me.

Morning look as if it's evening.
Arrived office early in the morning and settled a leaflet for a company.
No task till almost time for lunch.
Received a new task to design 5things for a strawberry farm named EQ.
Billboard, memo board, entrance board for strawberry farm and mushroom, and rules and regulations board.
I was like WTF??? =.= 5 designs in 4hours after lunch???
God bless me please..

Soon enough I went for lunch with colleagues.
Another bad thing fall upon me.

The lecturer came for a visitation get angry at me as I missed calls from her during my lunch break.
I rush back to office straight away after I saw those miss calls.
When I saw her, her face shows that as if she's gonna kill me right there. =.=
Her mood gets better once I settled everything with she.

Now, it's time to get busy back with the designs.
Unfortunately, no matter how much i try to push myself for the designs, I couldn't come up with anything nice.
I'm stuck at the office until 8.30pm. (OT for 2hours 30mins. = first time during internship)

That's not the worst part.
Worst part is that I have a serious pain in my mouth.
I guess it's my first wisdom tooth making it's way out.
Seriously pain.
F**K!!!!
Damn frustrated and irritated whole day.
*My cheek is getting swollen because of the pain.

Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment