Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Darkest Hour Movie


The Darkest Hour Movie 2011. I came across this movie trailer on facebook shared by my friend just now.
Seems to be a pretty interesting  movie.
I'm not sure what the story about but it's confirm to be new form of alien related.
Those aliens seem to be invisible and they can activate electrical stuff through the energy they hold.
The objective of those alien are exterminate all living beings and devour all available energy.
It is said to be on screen by
>>>23rd of December 2011<<<


Here a trailer for the movie. Have a look. ^^
For more information, please visit the official website:
http://darkesthourmovie.com/

Sometime I wonder if these ever happened to us, how will we be now? What will we be doing? Who will we meet? How can we survive? or how we died? O.o
Perhaps, 2012 might make these happen to be real. Hahaha.. Who knows the future?
Just enjoy where we are and what we have now. ^^
Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Terima Kasih. Haha. I saw some bad comments on this. But seriously i wanna see this myself~ XD

    ReplyDelete