Monday, August 8, 2011

The Power of Photo Manipulation Skills


Designing is really something very wonderful and fun. It makes something impossible become possible. Wild imagination can turn out into something looks real and create fantasy into this world.
Here by, I'm trying to demonstrate some of my photo manipulation skills which is part of the designing skills.

I have been always thinking of how will a beautiful city looks like after several thousand years or so. How will they look like when they turn into ancient ruins. In addition, I have always wondering and trying to feel a city that turns into a gloomy scary place. As for the combination of these several things, I came to a conclusion of turning a nice city into an ancient gloomy ruins.

Here's the result of the photo manipulation.

before the manipulation took place and after it did.
I'm an amateur to these as well. Just trying to share out my collection and learn from others.
Any comments and feedbacks are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment