Monday, August 15, 2011

Hungry Ghost Festival Part 2


Tonight is the day mentioned by all Chinese believers that will be the most haunted night during Hungry Ghost Festival this year. (Sorry for my bad English. U understand what I wrote then ok la~ XD)

Eventhough I didn't encounter any "thing", I somehow can felt some uneasy feeling whole day.
In addition, the weather had made the day felt gloomy and creepy.

I was told not to capture any picture during night but I did snapped one photo after dinner just now.
Chinese believed that snapping pictures during night might have the possibility to snap those "thing" in photo as well.
Thus, a lot of elderly will warn the young one not to snap pictures during night.
In addition, today is the most haunted night of Hungry Ghost Festival. Thus, elderly will even much more worry bout the young ones.
Being young ones, we have responsibility to take care of our elderly and we shouldn't make them worry.
So, ladies and gentlemen.
Please take care and it is advisable not to go out during night now.
Staying at home for one night wouldn't make you lose much.
Care for our elderly and respect them. ^^

Some beliefs of Chinese I would like to share.
During this festival, it is advisable not to wear red and black during night.
Make sure do not hide your forehead with your hair.
Do not comb your hair in front of mirror during 12am midnight.
Do not carry an umbrella during night if possible as those "thing" might follow you back home in the umbrella.
Many more but I couldn't remember.
Whoever know more about these, please do share your knowlegde with me.
Thanks. ^^

The picture I snapped just now.

Creepy Night. Capture with i9000.

No comments:

Post a Comment