Friday, August 19, 2011

Tablet Decision


In conjunction of the launch of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, I suddenly have the urge to get myself one new tablet.
Recently I found out that I need a tablet badly to jot down some notes.
Especially to make some sketches and do some side notes.
Previously I planned to buy HTC Flyer.
But the screen is too small, which is only 7inch and only single core with 1.5ghz without Tegra2.
The price isn't too tempting too, RM2299. Considered quite expensive for me for these specs.

Tomorrow, Celcom will start selling Galaxy Tab 10.1 with specific plans.
Lucky few purchaser will be selected to purchase the tablet for RM99 only with Celcom package.

Galaxy Tab 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 RRP is only RM1899 which is considered very cheap.
The specs are quite awesome.
1GHz dual-core, Nvidia Tegra2. (Too bad it's only 1GHz)
1GB RAM. (I was expecting 1.5GB RAM but since it's only RM1899, what can you expect? ^^)
7000mAh battery. (Nice ^^)
Flash 10.2
HD Recording 720p (Love this as always ^^)
3MP Rear Camera with LED Flash. (Wouldn't mind bout this since I wouldn't use such a big gadget to snap photos)
2MP Front facing Camera. (+1)
1080p HD video playback 30fps.
Running on Honeycomb. (This is what I wanna try most. Hehe.)

Currently I'm still struggling if I should buy this gadget or not.
I have been always wanted a bigger touch screen device to jot down some important notes and sketches on the go.
Or shall I wait for new tablet to be out in market?
Such as quad core Tegra3 tablet?
Can anyone give me advises on this issue? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment