Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Day


Ciaossu~
After yesterday's night which is said to be the most haunted night of 2011 Hungry Ghost Festival, today turn out to be a very nice day.
The weather is completely different than the previous few days.

Blue Sky I saw during breakfast.
The weather brighten up my start off day. ^^
Good weather good mood.
But it's a pity I have to stuck inside an office with only 2 windows, one close one open.
Worst thing is that I have to face the computer yet again the whole day.
Day after day I can felt that my brain is getting numb and running out of juice.
It's kinda waste to stuck inside an office with such a nice weather.
Haih.....

Worst thing today is my designs being rejected.
Not only one design. But SEVEN designs!!!!
I was like WTF??????????? =.=

Nah!!! o0o
I become super duper ultimately moody after my designs being rejected. =.=
For the next four hours until off from work I couldn't come up with any new designs with my mood.
I thought my designs will be accepted for sure as all my colleagues said my designs nice.
But the boss with one word, "NO" and all my designs went straight into longkang.

I get my butt off from office once the clock struck 6.00pm.
Manage to capture a quite nice photo before I returned home where my grandma had prepared a delicious chicken meal for tonight dinner.

Sunset
That's all for today.
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment