Friday, October 14, 2011

Journey to KL


The journey to KL to search for my ASUS EeePad Transformer casing and screen protector is in vain.
I failed to seek for any of them at all.
Running over LowYat Plaza up and down brings me nothing at all except giving me tired.
I returned to Ipoh empty-handed disappointly.
But on the good side, I met my friend BenjaminFoo and his blogger friends at The Curve to watch "Real Steel" screening by Nuffnang.
Quite some fun there watching the movie and loitering around TheCurve.
Besides, I finally visited Benjamin's office and that seriously surprising me because the office is not the normal office we used to see.
It's a home-based office, double-storey house.
Nicely equipped with UNIFI that runs insanely fast!!!!
Also with some nice aircons.
I get to sleep overnight there and peek the office working environment.
Looks fun because working at home. XD
Returning back to Ipoh made me irritated as I bought KTM tickets instead of ETS tickets.
I waited for the 3.00pm train since 9.00am.
What a dumbass for buying the wrong ticket before asking properly.
Seriously, no more second time of such mistake ever again.
Conclusion?
LowYat Forum is better than LowYat Plaza.
Just get your stuff at LowYat Forum instead of the Plaza.
End of story.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment