Monday, October 10, 2011


Paranormal Activity 3
Another episode of Paranormal Activity. Haven't watched it before.
But I heard the movie is pretty boring. LOL
No comment on the movie yet until I watched it.

Paranormal Activity 3
Here goes the synopsis:
The third film takes place in 1988, when Katie and Kristi were kids. While trying to get video proof of Bloody Mary, Katie and Kristi are first confronted by the monstrous demon haunting them in the first and second movies along with their family.


The video actually a little bit freaky~ >.<

Okay, the video will be on screen during 20th October 2011.
Anyone interested in watching it? ^^

Let's talk a little bit about ghost story now.
Have you ever encountered any paranormal activity before?
Or did you actually saw one of these "things" before?

As for me, I never ever saw these before.
Only heard from random stories and video footage of some documentaries.
However, I admit that sometime I seriously can felt they're presence.
It certainly give me a goosebump~

How bout you all?
Ever encountered these before?
Mind sharing some ghost stories here? ^^
I really interested in hearing different ghost stories from anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment