Friday, October 14, 2011

Real Steel (2011) and Met New Bloggers


Real Steel
Okay, "Real Steel" here is the real deal here now.
I have just watched the screening of the movie yesterday at 9.30pm at The Curve.
Thanks to Nuffnang, I get two free tickets for the screening.

Together with my friend BenjaminFoo, and some new met blogger friends, we watched the movie together.
Some of them might have watched the movie screening previously on Saturday, tickets from ChurpChurp.
But they returned for more because the movie is awesome.
Awesome enough to make your jaws drop right on your seat.

The movie featuring a father and a son and a junkyard old generation boxing robot.
Father's name Charlie, by Hugh Jackman, son's name Max, by Dakota Goyo and the junky robot, Atom.
The story of the movie I wouldn't be revealing here as my readers might hate me because of the spoilers. Hahahaha...

Atom
The movie is pretty awesome as rumors say.
Throughtout the whole movie, I can hardly get my eyes blinked.
Actions after actions keep on coming to keep your jaws dropped.
The movie concentrate on actions mostly but some scenes potraiting very touching moments especially when Charlie unveiling his feeling for his son.
It's a very meaningful movie and packed with marvelous actions.

Training Session
As for the CG, the designs of the robots are well made.
Their shapes and appearance can be observed nicely.
Movements of the robots are better than expected.
It's moving shiftly as if the real human boxer in the ring.
However, the sturdiness of the robot is maintaining a little to potrait that it's actually robot fighting and not human fights.
Whole movie takes 2hours to be finished.
But the whole 2hours are absolutely fun.

As for the new met bloggers, they are definitely great people.
All came from different places and different ages.
Seriously it surprises me a lot.
They speak very good English and definitely giving me stress. HAhahaha..
I couldn't even start off with anything there.
I remained silent most of the time.
What a shame~ LOL
Anyway, it's great to meet so many people from different fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment