Monday, August 3, 2009

Assignment On Packaging


Few weeks ago, I was assigned in designing the new package of our product PXP (which is currently not available in market now). I worked whole night for that thing tho. =.=||| not very satisfied with too. However, it still acceptable la.. Haha.. I used a modem box to make the new package. I cover it with black paper. Then cut the middle front part of the box and replace it with a transparent plastic cover to make it able to see thru what's inside the box. Then back part of it I write and draw all the specifications of PXP. Not a very nice package but the process that I enjoyed that count. ^^


Picture taken from top front view. The wrapping a bit torn off at the up there because of not properly stick. We put a picture of PXP drew by me. ^^


This is the front part of the package. A bit blur tho.


Back part of the package. The part that I don't satisfy most. =.=||| Kinda cincai made.


This is the part to open the box. I like this part more because of the drawing. ^^

Overall, I will give this package 5/10. It's not that I'm being humble or whatever. It's really not very attractive. Even though all are done by handcraft. It still need to be improve a lot to enhance the attractiveness. I guess I still got a lot need to learn. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment