Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Post


Discussing with my brother about graphic things while I suddenly thought of the idea wanna post these up. These are several pictures I created myself using Adobe Photoshop. Just some simple design with simple effects to enhance the pictures.


This picture is something I tried before I really make a better one.


This is the second try I made. It looks something like a mirror in the middle part. Changed it a bit from the previous one.


This is the third try. I remake the whole aura thingy and put my name inside the picture.

These all pictures are completely made by myself and not copying or taken from other pictures. Simple pictures, simple effects, different perspectives.

This is another picture I made last time using Adobe Photoshop too. Somehow came out with this idea after several tries. Most of the pictures I made is using black as background because it looks kinda cool. Isn't it? This picture is just an experiment. Haha..


This is the banner of my previous blog on designing and arts things. Self created as well. Any comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment