Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kafe Hoe Hoong


Just came back from Kafe Hoe Hoong which is located near KTAR area. The place where I would call food paradise in Kampar New Town as there is the place where all the cheap and nice food are located. Kafe Hoe Hoong is a new eating place at that area. I guess it's started since end of last month. I had a plate of fried mee that cost me RM3.20 there. However, it's not delicious at all. I would not recommend you all to eat that tho. Not worthy. I went there with Black. He had a plate of chicken rice which cost him RM2.50. It's quite tasty and the price are reasonable. This is the only food I would recommend so far. About other food there, I don't know yet. I will try them soon and update you all later. About pictures, Sorry la.. Forget already. Next time la. So, end of post temporary. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment