Monday, August 3, 2009

D.I.Y.


I was looking at my photo album in my laptop while I discover something to post on. I made a lot of D.I.Y. stuff for my dearest Sum Yee and I would like to share it out with others. Even something made by ourselves is not that nice or attractive as the things that can be purchased in the market such as plush doll, jewellery, a perfect dine, clothings, etc etc etc. But, things that made by ourselves to our dearest means something meaningful to them. Besides that, it show how much you love them and the message that come along with the gift you made. It's something that only exist the only one in the world because everything that made D.I.Y. can't be copy exactly. That's the thing that made D.I.Y. things special and unique. Here I wanna show you all some pictures of what I did to my dearest. It's simple but meaningful.

I did three cards for dearest. Not very interesting tho. But meaningful. ^^ One card is bought, one card is bought also but empty inside and I decorate it myself, and last one is completely made by myself.
This is the card that completely made by my own. No copy. All are my own ideas. ^^


This is the front part of the card. The card be be flip twice.


This is how it look when you flip open it once. The heart in the middle is made by myself learning through some resources.


When you completely flip open everything, this is the inner side of it. Some messages I wanted to say to my dearest. ^^ Believe me. D.I.Y. gift is much more better compare to the things bought outside as it's more sincere. Your love one will appreciate it more. For those who really can't make a nice one. Sorry la~ I guess the only option left is bought something from outside lo~ But I advise you to learn it coz it's really more meaningful.

This is another card redecorate by myself. Not very nice tho. But it has it meaning. Strangers won't understand it. XD

This is the font part of the card. Not decorated by me. It came along when I bought it.


This is the inner part of it. The origami shirt is made by me. Kinda hard to make it tho. But the process of learning and making it is fun. The heart at the bottom can be unfold and there's a message contain inside it. This will make the receiver have at least some surprise. ^^

Although D.I.Y. gift is hard to make and need a lot of creativity and ideas, but the outcome is very rewarding and you will feel very satisfy when you had complete it. This will make your love one happy too because of knowing you using your heart to make a thing for them. As for me, I will continue making D.I.Y. gift for my dearest Sum Yee because I love her and I doesn't mind about the troubles I have during the process of making it. As long as she's happy, then I'll be happy too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment