Monday, August 3, 2009

Memorable Moments


Still remember the two puppies I posted last time? They used to stay in our house 1592, but not any more now. The staff from the Danish House office warned us to keep the puppies away from the house. Reasons are unknown. But I guess there's someone complaining or so whatever. I miss them both really. Even though they are very naughty, but sometime, they look very adorable too. The brown puppy named "Lion" which is named by Ah Ben, and the white puppy named "Bobo" which is named by me as I'm the owner of it. Lion had been taken by my brother's girlfriend to raise. I heard it's having a hard time there. No dog food. Only normal rice and something else. I heard it's still barking a lot like last time too. Hahaha.. Last time I used to get mad because of that, but now I seems miss it a lot. It's been very quiet here after they leave. As for Bobo, I felt very pity of it. I really wanna raise it damn much. But my family said that it caused a lot of troubles in home, making my parents very mad because it wrecked a lot of things. Bobo might be has to be dumped out there because no one is willing to take care of it. My heart really damn pain lo... I take care of it since it's born. I know it caused a lot of troubles. But still.. I can't imagine how it'll be if being dumped out there to carry on it's life alone. I wonder if it'll adapt to the environment out there. Sometime, I felt scare if one day I saw it lying on the floor out there died. Haizzz... I hope nothing will get worse.


Last time when still young, just a small puppy. I used to raise them inside my room. A lot of kutu tho. =.=||| I bath them for several times. Sometime I even felt scare of the kutu.. Haha..


I still remember they used to get choked when drinking the milk. ^^ cute le.. At one point, we feed them ourself. We bought a baby drink milk that bottle feed them. Hahaha.. Unfortunately we didn't get any picture of those.


Lion is actually a lot smarter than Bobo. ^^ However, it's very stuborn. Lion learn things a lot faster than Bobo. Everytime I saw time both eat, Lion will get them big part most. ^^ When young, Lion doesn't look so nice. But when it's getting grow up, it looks a lot better. I wonder how it look by now.


Bobo is the cute one. But the most stupid wan. There's once when I give them both food, Bobo running toward the food and suddenly break. I guess it's because of the momentum, Bobo did a front flip and fall down on it's back. ^^ I laugh a lot because of that. It's a very memorable moment.




Last time during sem break. I brought them back to my hometown to raise them there temporary. I put them into a basket to let them sleep there. They looks very cute and adorable. ^^ As they grow, they getting taller and succeeded to crawl out without i carrying them. ^^ Starts from that point onward, I trained them to run here run there. Them keep following me wherever I walk to. They can't run fast but they trying to. They tend to fall down alwiz tho. XD

I still feeding them with milk even when they can eat something harder already. I sayang them too much ma.. ^^ My grandma and mum give them a piece of corn to eat. I was shocked because them eat them up completely and very clean. ^^ Since then, I start feeding the with dog food.





Cute aren't they?



These are some pictures when Bobo has grown up a bit..





Kinda memorable moments spent together with them. Sometime I might get angry a bit because of them being so naughty. But when I look at them being so cute and adorable, my anger would vanish in a second or so. I miss them very much. I wonder how's their lives now. Hopefully they are safe and secure and having a happy lives now. I wish to meet them again somehow, sometime, somewhere.. Both of them have bring happiness to our house 1592 since they were born. From little puppies until now. From time to time I'll thought about them. Feed them eat, buy them food, play with them, helping them clean up, walk with them, carrying them back home after a tiring walk, and many other sweet moments being together..






I don't have much pictures on Lion tho.. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment